Please send all C.V’s to email@example.com and specify which job.
Excellent opportunity for Reception Supervisor based in Belfast.
Taking and directing calls via switchboard
Completing administrative tasks
Making guest reservations
Checking guests in and out of hotel
Overseeing daily reception duties
Working alongside Front Office Manager to ensure daily tasks are completed
YOU WILL IDEALLY HAVE:
Demonstrable customer focused approach with a passion to deliver excellent customer service.
Excellent interpersonal skills with clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to work under pressure within a team.
The ability to prioritize, plan, organize and demonstrate attention to detail.
The ability to engage professionally with people.
This is an exciting yet demanding role requiring a confident, hospitality experienced professional who can deliver a high standard of customer care.
We are looking for enthusiastic people who have a passion for the hospitality industry and thrive on working within a busy cleaning environment. We require the candidate to be quality focused, committed to delivering high levels of customer service and client satisfaction to the standards of the Balmoral Hotel.
Duties to include but not limited to:
· Change linen and sheets
· Make beds
· Collection and removal of linen
· Collection and removal of waste
· Cleaning washroom areas
· Supervisory duties when needed
· Experience in a similar role essential
Competitive salary offered.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB: To assist the Senior Chef on duty with storage, preparation and cooking of all food items, whilst adhering to all Health and Food Safety areas of “Due Diligence” as laid out by management in the Balmoral Hotel and Food Safety Hazard Analysis Training Documents. To also demonstrate and help maintain high levels of service that consistently exceeds the expectations of our members.
Must have Food Safety Grade 1
▪ To assist and monitor food stocks and stock movement.
▪ To understand daily departmental costs and how they influence profit and loss results.
▪ To ensure minimum kitchen wastage.
▪ To learn and record skills and recipes from other members of the department.
▪ To follow the cleaning schedules for the kitchen and clean the section and other areas as directed.
▪ To ensure stock is controlled and rotated. Accept and store deliveries
▪ To report any maintenance issues to the Head Chef immediately.
▪ To comply with all Balmoral Hotel procedures to ensure that all-statutory regulations are observed
. ▪ To comply with the conditions of the food hygiene policies.
▪ To be flexible and willing to help other departments at busy times if required.
Working Hours: . The role will involve working night shifts (11pm to 7am) and weekends.
Job Type: Full time, permanent
Key Duties will include:
· Providing the highest standards of service to guests, ensuring all guest needs and expectations are met.
· Ensuring guest areas are kept clean and tidy in accordance with hotel standards.
· Being aware of all hotel services and being active in the sales of these to guests.
· Assisting guests with any reasonable request for hotel services.
· Acquiring extensive knowledge of the premises and the nearby venues and businesses to make the most suitable recommendations
· Responding to complaints and finding the appropriate solution.
· Complying with all health, safety and hygiene policies and procedures.
· Maintaining the security of guest property and storage areas at all times, immediately reporting any breaches.
· Working effectively with colleagues to ensure a harmonious working environment where all employees are treated with respect and dignity.
You will have:
· A passion to deliver excellent customer service.
· Excellent communication skills and a professional groomed appearance.
The Night Porter role is a full-time position with a competitive salary on offer.